Mon - Fri: 9:00AM - 5:00PM Saturday and Sunday - CLOSED
Contact Us For Help
Level 8, 25 Restwell Street Bankstown NSW 2200
Image Alt



The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a government initiative that aims to allow people with an ongoing disability to live their best, empowered life. Whether you need In-Home Care, community support, transport, SDA or SIL housing, TWC has your back. We'll find you the right NDIS Provider for care, support, SIL & SDA.

When you get NDIS support, you have the chance to discuss your needs, how you wish to gain support, and the extent of support you wish to get. TWC streamlines the process of finding the right provider for you.

Sometimes all you need is some support to finish some daily tasks at home. Your NDIS can fund Home Care Supports that are tailor-made for your needs. Find the right provider with TWC's expert consultants.

A SIL House provides 24/7 support for daily tasks and skills building for independent living. Share a home with support staff who ensure your rights and dignity. TWC's consultants can help you find a great SIL House placement.

SDA Housing is for individuals who have extremely high support needs that require specialist housing options to assist support provision. SDA Housing is very competitive, and TWC can help you find a placement.

TWC: Providing
NDIS Home Care and Housing Options

The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) was established to help people with ongoing disabilities to get the support they need to live independently, supporting them to integrate and fully participate in Australia’s social and economic life. For many, home care is their answer for independence. However, not every care provider is the same, and juggling fees, quality checks, cultural preferences and more can be a harrowing and stressful search. 

This is where TWC steps in. Our Care Consultants are here to streamline your search, utilising our expertise to answer your questions and help you find the perfect carer or placement you need.

Types of NDIS Home Care Services

NDIS funds can be used for all types of support so that you can live in control of your life. Some of the supports that you will get through NDIS Home Care or in SIL/SDA housing are:

Domestic Assistance NDIS
Support in Daily Tasks and Shared Living

Maintaining positive relationships, assisting you in paying bills and completing forms, providing domestic assistance like meal preparation, cleaning, tidying all come under daily assistance.

Personal Care

A personal carer helps with daily tasks that you need a hand with such as bathing, showering, dressing yourself and toileting, provided all in the comfort and safety of your own home.

Interpretation and Translation Services

NDIS Interpreting Services translates your spoken language into English, and it's free! We'll connect you to NDIS's translation provider, who provides services for more than 160 different languages.

Plan Management

Managing your NDIS Plan is time-consuming but necessary to make sure you're getting the quality support you need. NDIS helps fund plan managers that maximise your funding and get you more for less.

Support Coordination

After you have established your plan, a support coordinator will help you contact, access and maintain your activities, ensuring you receive all your funded support in the most efficient, comfortable way for you.

Community Participation

Community participation involves getting connected with different parts of the community like disability support groups, carer groups, advocacy, and social activities to get involved with your local networks.

Participation in Group Activities

NDIS will support your inclusion into group activities like art, music, sport, dance, cooking and more, to help you connect with the community as well as help build skills in areas you're interested in.

Community Nursing Care

In-home nurses can help monitor your physical health and provide you with the highest personalised case management and a professional carer without needing to move from your home.

Development of Life Skills

We help find trustworthy providers to train and develop their life skills so you can live as autonomously as possible. Life skills training includes literacy, numeracy, budgeting, cooking etc.

Assistive Products for Household Tasks

Every person with disability has different needs to support them, and NDIS funding can help you buy the products you need to do your household tasks independently.

Community Transport

TWC will help transport you from your home to where you need to be. Whether it's for your plan, services, medical appointments, grocery shopping or family and community visits, we're here for you with our community bus!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1 - What is the difference between a SIL House and SDA Housing?

The simple answer to this question is one on the level of support necessary for your disability.

NDIS SIL Houses and Homes are for people with complex disabilities who need 24/7 support to live independently. This support extends to the supervision of daily tasks, like cooking and cleaning. These homes are often shared between a small group of people, and you require less evidence overall in comparison to SDA housing to be eligible for this.

SDA housing is for people with disabilities who have extreme or severe functional impairments, or who need highly complex support, that need specialist housing alternatives. To gain access to SDA Housing usually requires a large variety of evidence, like functional assessments, psychological reports, behaviour incident reports, etc.

Application processes can be confusing and placements scarce – this is why it’s a good idea to speak with a consultant and get matters finished first try.

Q2 - What is the difference between NDIS and My Aged Care?

My Aged Care is primarily geared towards supporting people over 65 years old who need support to continue living their best life. My Aged Care is a government portal where people enter the Aged Care System in Australia to gain access to supportive tools such as assessments, helpful information for the elderly, government subsidies like HCPs and CHSPs and otherwise.

The NDIS scheme supports people under the age of 65 and geared towards people living with disabilities to have greater choice, control and flexibility in how they manage their supports. The ultimate goal for NDIS participants is to live an ordinary life, and people only qualify for the NDIS if they can prove they have an ongoing disability that affects their daily life.

Q3 - Does NDIS cover Aged Care?

If you’re already an NDIS participant and you enter aged care before you turn 65 you have the option of continuing to get support through your NDIS plan. If you do, you’ll be paying means-tested aged care fees, as NDIS counts as income.

If you are already living in aged care and become a NDIS participant before turning 65, then you can also choose to get support through the NDIS. NDIS plans of people living in aged care can include funding for means-tested care fees and accommodation charges.

If you’re over 65, it’s best to go into My Aged Care and enter the Aged Care System.

Q4 - Is NDIS means tested?

No, the NDIS is not means-tested.

It also doesn’t affect any other income support you receive, if you are an NDIS participant, such as a Carer’s Allowance, or the Disability Support Pension.

Your NDIS funds are meant to be reasonable and necessary to provide you with the funds that you need to live an ordinary, independent life.